Tax preparation

“In many countries, the government establishes and collects taxes. However, in the United States it is YOUR responsibility to fulfill your tax obligations.”

IRS (Internal Revenue Service)

Income tax annual declaration

• Tax Law changes every year so taxes preparation is getting harder and complicate.

• There are a lot of changes about deduction on taxes, child tax credit, independent earner tax credit/Self-employment taxes, funded retirement plans or donations and mortgage interest rate.

• To be sure our customers will fulfill all legal requirements and obtain a refund by law, we are aware of any changes about taxation in order to help them as best we can.

What do I need to prepare my taxes?

• Form W2 /1099
• ITIN/ SS Number
• Last Tax Declaration copy
• Mortgage interests, dividends
• Donations
• Health care bills
• Childcare bills

Where to get my federal refund?


No one wants tax troubles with the federal or state government, but if you have some, it is not a good idea to solve them by yourself.

Let us help you!! We represent you before federal and state agencies.
IRS Audit

Federal Payment plans

If you have not paid your IRS or state taxes, we can help you to get a monthly payment plan. We can prepare a financial statement and contact agencies to set an amount that do not cause you serious economic harm. We are willing to hear about your situation, please contact us with no obligation al all.


If you are a Minnesota resident, you MUST present your Income Tax by the corresponding year.
Where is my refund?

Tax Amendment

If you discover an error after your return has been mailed, you may need to amend your return. We can assist you if your filing status, your income, your deductions or credits were incorrect.

MN REVENUE: For Homeowners or Renters

Your property tax refund is based on your household income or the property taxes paid on your principal place of residence in Minnesota
Where is my refund?
How to make payments to Minnesota?

ITIN (Individual Taxpayer Identification Number)

“We are IRS Authorized Acceptance Agents to get ITINs for our costumers”

What is an ITIN?

IRS issues ITINs to individuals who are required to be a taxpayer but are not eligible to obtain a Social Security Number.

To apply for an ITIN, you must file a federal income tax return. ITIN are issued regardless your immigration status.

ITIN documentation requirements

  • Passport ( This is the only stand-alone document)
  • National ID/ Consular registration ( current, full name, photograph, address,Date of birth and expiration date)
  • Birth Certificate (For dependent individuals under 18 years old)
  • Foreign Driver´s License
  • USA State ID Card
  • Foreign Voter’s Registration Card
  • USA Military ID Card
  • Foreign Military ID Card
  • Visa
  • ID Card with photograph issued by the U.S Citizenship and immigration services)
  • Medical Records( For dependant individuals under 14 years old)
  • School Records (For dependent individuals /students under 18 years old)
  • Every document must be current, expiration date included.


Some taxpayers need a full six months for extensions as the law provides. This simplifies the process so they can make the request just once, not twice. The IRS urges taxpayers who need more time to complete their tax returns to file their extensions. Using our filing services, an extension is convenient, safe and secure, and taxpayers receive confirmation to keep with their records. Contact us via email o telephone the same day to file your extension.

IRS Videos Small Business

Tax Videos


Sign up to receive our Newsletter
Schedule a Video Conference
Contact Us
Privacy Settings
We use cookies to enhance your experience while using our website. If you are using our Services via a browser you can restrict, block or remove cookies through your web browser settings. We also use content and scripts from third parties that may use tracking technologies. You can selectively provide your consent below to allow such third party embeds. For complete information about the cookies we use, data we collect and how we process them, please check our Privacy Policy
Consent to display content from Youtube
Consent to display content from Vimeo
Google Maps
Consent to display content from Google
Consent to display content from Spotify
Sound Cloud
Consent to display content from Sound